My.IllinoisState Web Portal
Last modified 9/22/2023
The My.IllinoisState.edu web portal provides current students, faculty, staff, and annuitants at Illinois State University with personalized information and links to resources that matter to them. Email, announcements, policies, campus news and events, payroll, employee forms, service requests, and more can be accessed via this web portal.
Access the My.IllinoisState.edu Web Portal
The My.IllinoisState.edu web portal may be accessed via the following steps:
- Navigating to My.IllinoisState.edu.
- Select the Sign in using the Central Login button.
- Enter your University Login ID (ULID) and password, then select Sign In.
Personalization of My
When you login to My.IllinoisState.edu, the information displayed in the portal is personalized for you based on your affiliation (student, faculty, staff, or annuitant) with the University. The tabs you see on the website, as well as the links to additional University websites and online resources which appear underneath each of the tabs, are personalized for you based upon your role(s) at the University.
Navigation of My
The very top of the My.IllinoisState.edu web portal will feature the following links:
- Illinois State University: You may select this link to return to the main Illinois State University home page.
- Giving: You may select this link to be redirected to the donations home page.
- News: You may select this link to be redirected to the University News website.
- Events: You may select this link to be redirected to the University Events website.
- Maps: You may select this link to access online campus maps.
- Apply: You may select this link to be redirected to the Admissions website.
- My: You may select this link to be redirected to the My homepage.
- Magnifying Glass: You may select this link in to search the University website.
Beneath the My Illinois State branding near the top of the website, you will see the tabs that may be visible in the portal, based upon your role(s), include: Home, Academics, Pay & Benefits, Requests & Forms, Safety & Policy, Finances, and Student Life. Information regarding each of these tabs, and the resources available in each are described in more detail in the Knowledge Base articles linked below:
- Adding Money to your Redbird Card or Guest Copy Card
- How to Drop a Course through My.IllinoisState.edu
- Purchasing a Red Alert Pass
- Understanding the Academics Tab in My.IllinoisState
- Understanding the Finances Tab in My.IllinoisState
- Understanding the Home Tab in My.IllinoisState
- Understanding the Pay & Benefits Tab in My.IllinoisState
- Understanding the Safety & Policy Tab in My.IllinoisState
- Understanding the Student Life Tab in My.IllinoisState
- How to Check Your Redbird Card Balance