As a student, you can pay your University charges through the Student Accounts website.
Before You Begin
As a student, you can make payments to Illinois State University using the Student Accounts website. For more information on payment methods please review the following article:
Make a Payment
To make a payment in the Student Accounts website, do the following:
- Go to the My Illinois State web portal at https://my.illinoisstate.edu/
- Click Central Login and enter your ULID and password. Click Sign In. If you are already signed into Central Login, you may skip this step.
- Select the Finances tab at the top of the page.
- Click on Pay/Review My Account in the Student Accounts section.
- On the Account Payment page, click the Make Payment button.
- On the Account Payment page, select the type of payment you would like to make:
6a. To make a payment on your current balance, select Current account balance.
6b. To make a payment on your current amount due, select Amount due.
6c. To make a payment on a future amount due, select Future due.
- Enter the payment amount that you want to pay.
- The field labeled Payment date will default to the current date. To make your payment effective on a future date, click on the Calendar icon to select the date on which you would like your payment to be made. Click Continue.
- On the Select Payment Method page, verify the Payment Amount. Then click the arrow next to Select Payment Method and select a payment method from the drop-down menu.
9a. You can use an existing payment method, or you can create a new one. To create a new payment method, you must provide a description of the account, as well as the required account details, including the routing number, bank account number, and name on the account. If you choose to use this account to receive refunds from the University, additional action will be required. Refer to the following article for more information:
- On the Submit Payment page, review the transaction details. Then click Submit Payment.
- The Payment Receipt page will display your receipt. A copy of the receipt will be emailed to you for your records.
How to Get Help
For questions about making payments, please contact Student Accounts at (309) 438-5643.
For technical issues, including problems accessing the Student Accounts website, please contact the Technology Support Center at (309) 438-4357 or firstname.lastname@example.org.