NOTE: This feature is not available in Windows 10
Before You Begin
To remove MS-PEAP cached credentials in Windows 7 and Windows 8, you must make a change to the security settings for “isunet.” These instructions require you to be within range of “isunet”.
Removing MS-PEAP Cached Credentials
To remove your MS-PEAP credentials from Windows 8, do the following:
- On the Start screen, click [Desktop].
- Click the [wireless icon] located in your system tray in the lower-right corner of your screen (next to your clock).
- A list of wireless networks will appear on the right side of your screen.
- Right-click on the [isunet] wireless network.
- Click [View connection properties].
- Remove the check mark next to “Remember my credentials for this connection each time I’m logged on.”
- Click [OK].
To remove your MS-PEAP credentials from Windows 7, do the following:
- Click [Start] > [Control Panel] > [Network and Internet] > [Network and Sharing Center] > [Manage Wireless Networks].
- Right-click on the [isunet wireless] network.
- Select [Properties] from the pop-up menu that appears.
- Remove the check mark next to Remember my credentials for this connection each time I’m logged on.
- Click [OK].
If you are currently connected to “isunet,” performing these steps will disconnect you. To reconnect, you must log in again.
Windows will prompt you to enter your ULID and password by displaying a message that says “Additional information is required to connect to isunet.”
Click the message, and enter your ULID and password in the Enter Credentials window.