As a student enrolled for the Fall 2015 semester and beyond, you can view your 9-digit University ID (UID) number in the My.IllinoisState.edu web portal.
Before You Begin
For more information about your UID number, please refer to the following:
View your UID number in My.IllinoisState.edu
To view your UID number in the My.IllinoisState.edu web portal, do the following:
Go to https://my.illinoisstate.edu.
Sign in by clicking the button “Sign in Using CentralLogin.”
Log in with your ULID and password.
- If you have problems logging in, you can regain access to your account by completing the account recovery process.
- If you are unable to complete the account recovery process, please contact the Technology Support Center at
In the upper right of the screen, a box will display your UID. Press the [Show UID] button to show your UID.
View your UID number in CS.IllinoisState.edu
To view your UID number in CS.IllinoisState.edu:
- Go to CS.IllinoisState.edu.
- Enter your ULID and Password under Sign In on the left.
- Click the [Sign In] button.
- Your 9-digit UID number is displayed under the [Manage Account] and [Sign Out] buttons.