As a student enrolled in classes, you can view your final exam schedule through the Student Center.
Viewing Your Final Exam Schedule
To view your final exam schedule in the Student Service Center, do the following:
- Go to http://my.illinoisstate.edu.
- Sign in by clicking the Sign in Using CentralLogin button.
- Log in with your ULID and password.
- If you have problems logging in, you can regain access to your account by completing the account recovery process.
- If you are unable to complete the account recovery process, please contact the Technology Support Center at (309) 438-4357 for assistance.
- Click the Academics tab.
- Scroll down to Advising and Planning and click the My Final Exam Schedule link (figure 1).
Image Description: A screenshot of the “Advising and Planning” section within My.IllinoisState.edu, where you will be able to view your final exam schedule.
- On the My Exam Schedule page, if you attended more than one semester, you need to select a Term, and then click the Continue button.
- Your Exam Schedule information including Class, Description, Exam Type, Exam Date, Exam Schedule, and Room is shown.
- To view your Exam Schedule in a weekly calendar format, click Weekly Calendar View.
How to Get Help
For questions about a particular exam, please contact your course instructor.
To get help with the Student Service Center portal, please contact the Technology Support Center at 309-438-4357 or email@example.com.