Illinois State University students, faculty, and staff are required to electronically submit their COVID-19 vaccination status to Student Health Services through the Patient Health Portal. Once your vaccination record has been processed, you can see your vaccination status in the Patient Health Portal.
To check your COVID-19 vaccination status, do the following:
- Go to https://healthservices.illinoisstate.edu/secure/.
- Click the CentralLogin button and log in with your ULID and password.
- Click Immunizations and Results on the left side of the page.
NOTE: If you are using a mobile device, first select the menu icon in the upper-left region of the page.
- Your COVID-19 vaccination status is shown on this page. The section labeled, Immunization Events, shows the vaccine doses you received and the dates of those doses.
If you received a COVID-19 vaccination that requires two doses, then you should see those doses listed separately on your medical record. For example, the Moderna COVID-19 vaccine requires two doses, so you would expect to see an entry for the first dose and another entry for the second dose. If you received a COVID-19 vaccine that requires only one dose, then you would see only one dose on your medical record.
Why Does it Say Status Non-Compliant?
After uploading your COVID-19 vaccination or test results, you may notice that the Immunization and Results page in the Patient Health Portal still says Status Non-Compliant.
This is because the Status section on the Immunization and Results page refers to standard immunizations that are required for students by the State of Illinois. This Status is totally unrelated to your COVID-19 immunization status. It is only used to track State-required immunizations like measles, mumps, etc.
If you are a student, your Status will say Compliant once you have uploaded proof of these State-required vaccinations. If you are a faculty/staff member, your Status will continue to say Non-Compliant. The Status does not reflect your COVID-19 immunization status.
Still Need Assistance?
- For Medical Record Assistance, please contact Student Health Services at 309-438-7559
- For Technical Assistance, please contact the Technology Support Center at 309-438-4357or SupportCenter@ilstu.edu
- How to Schedule an Appointment for a SHIELD COVID-19 Test
- How to Check your SHIELD COVID-19 Test Results
- How to Upload COVID-19 Immunization Record or Test Results