- When presented with the option to Keep your account secure, click the I want to set up a different method option if you want to be sent a text to verify authentication with MFA (figure 1).
- Choose Text me a code from the drop down menu and then click Confirm.
- Enter your Mobile Number in the Enter phone number field beginning with the area code (Do not enter any spaces or dashes) (See Figure 2).
- Click Next to receive a 6-digit code via text message.
5. When you receive the text message, input the provided code into the prompt on the browser window.
- After inputting the code, you will be informed that you have successfully verified your SMS and your phone is now registered.
- Overview of Multi-Factor Authentication
- How to Enable Multi-Factor Authentication
- Secure the Bird
- How to Remember your Multi-Factor Authentication Verification Method
- How to Sign-in Using Multi-Factor Authentication
- How to Set-up Multi-Factor Authentication using the Mobile App
- How to Set Up Multi-Factor Authentication using your Phone Number - Phone Call Verification