Once you have clicked on the desired course in ReggieNet, click on the “Proctortrack” tab which will take you to the ProctorTrack Dashboard. You will see your created exams listed here. Click on “View Sessions” under “Sessions List” column to the right of the quiz, whose sessions you need to review (See Figure 1).
Important: A Pass/Fail determination based on what results the Proctoring software detected DOES NOT carry over into ReggieNet. All grades must be modified as usual by the instructor.
On the “ Student List" page, hover your mouse pointer over the student’s First Name to open the session in a new tab as shown in Figure 2 below.
By default, you will be shown the “ Video Monitoring” tab. To view video-related incidents, click on the Play button Arrow ‘ > ’ next to the real time violations visualizer. You may directly click on the bubble below the video to review one violation at a time. The bubbles will directly jump to the violation/incident part on the video (See Figure 3).
Navigate to the “Online Violations” tab to view the online incidents detected by Proctortrack. You will need to use the arrow ‘>’ (Play button) to view the snapshots of each incidents (See Figure 4).
DESKTOP SNAPSHOTS CAPTURE
Scroll down the “Online Violations” tab page to view all the desktop snapshots captured during the exam.
You also have the option to add notes related to the session and click “Save Note” (See Figure 5).
IDENTITY VERIFICATION SCANS
Verification scans will display the images the student took while going through Identity Verification during the Onboarding Exam.
Switch to the “Onboarding” tab to view the onboarding profile of the student (See Figure 6).
REVIEWING PROCTORING RESULTS
After you have reviewed all the metrics and data provided. You have the option to override ProctorTrack’s determination of a Pass or Fail by clicking the Pass or Fail option (See Figure 7).
You can also export the data for the session by clicking on the Arrow icon next to the Failed button.
You will get a dialogue box as seen below in Figure 8. Choose which data you wish to export and click “Raise a Request”.
You will be presented with a notification letting you know the email address the requested data was sent to (See Figure 9).
The Incident Types are as Follows:
- Online Aid - Student has left the LMS and is getting into other applications or other content on the web. If an application is explicitly allowed, then online aid for accessing those applications will not be generated.
- Left Session - Student has either completely gotten up and left or, the more likely the majority of their
face is no longer visible to the webcam. This may also happen if student is taking an exam in a room that is
- Facial suspicion - Student is looking off the screen with their eyes (perhaps at notes or a book) or has
significantly turned their head to the side for a period longer than normal.
- Multiple People - Facial recognition has picked up another face.
- Background Motion - System has picked up significant movement in the background.
- Background Audio - System attempts to filter out irrelevant audio (keyboard tapping) and highlight
abnormal sound from the environment.
- Keystrokes - Any blacklisted keystrokes will be highlighted (copy, paste, etc.).
- Blacklisted Apps - Any banned applications will be listed (Screen sharing software, etc.).
The algorithms will automatically make a determination of whether or not incidents should be applied based on the data available. Instructors are then able to decide if the evidence requires further action.
ProctorTrack Support is Available 24x7x365 - They have recommended that you reach out to them as your initial source for support. ProctorTrack may be reached using the following contact methods:
- Phone: 1 (844) 753-2020
- Submit a Support Ticket to ProctorTrack
- Chat Support: Use the Chat option in the lower right-hand corner while on the ProctorTrack Dashboard.
- Email: Support@Verificient.com
Need help with your ULID or something Account Related? Contact the Technology Support Center at (309) 438-4357
For a list of Frequently Asked Questions regarding ProctorTrack, Click Here.