As an Instructor using ProctorTrack, you will want to add the ProctorTrack tab to your ReggieNet site. The ProctorTrack tab will allow you to access the ProctorTrack Dashboard where you can manage your exams and the students taking them.
Use the steps below to add the ProctorTrack tab to your ReggieNet site:
- Log into ReggieNet using your Instructor credentials
- Click on the course where the ProctorTrack tab is to be added
- Click Site Info (See Figure 1)
- Click the Manage Tools tab (See Figure 2).
- Scroll down to ‘ProctorTrack’ and click the box next to it and then click Continue (See Figure 3).
- Click Finish
The ProctorTrack tab has been successfully added to your ReggieNet course site.
ProctorTrack Support is Available 24x7x365 - They have recommended that you reach out to them as your initial source for support. ProctorTrack may be reached using the following contact methods:
- Phone: 1(844) 753-2020
- Submit a Support Ticket to ProctorTrack
- Chat Support: Use the Chat option in the lower right-hand corner while on the ProctorTrack Dashboard.
- Email: Support@Verificient.com
Need help with your ULID or something Account Related? Contact the Technology Support Center at (309) 438-4357
For a list of Frequently Asked Questions regarding ProctorTrack, Click Here.