After having upraded to macOS Catalina, if you download the ProctorTrack application for the first time, it can’t be opened because Apple can’t check it for Malicious Software. A dialog box pops up, click the OK button and the ProctorTrack Application will close (See Figure 1).
- In such a case, click the OK button. Then go to your Downloads folder, locate the ProctorTrack Application.
- Make sure you have dragged the ProctorTrack to /Applications to complete the installation. Then Right-Click on the ProctorTrack app and click OPEN.
- After clicking on the OK button, go to your Downloads folder and locate the ProctorTrack application.
- Right click on it and select OPEN. This will bring the same dialogue box, but with an option to ‘Open the File anyway’ – Click this option.
- You can also follow the below steps to run the ProctorTrack app on Mac Catalina OS if you get the error “Malicious Software” warning after launching it.
- Go to System Preferences and then open Security and Privacy, click on the General tab.
- Then click ‘Open Anyway’ (See Figure 2)
Important: In order for ProctorTrack to monitor and record your test session without any issues, please make sure that the below settings are enabled:
- Go to System Preferences then click the Security and Privacy tab, Privacy, then Select the ProctorTrack check box for the following options (See Figures 3-8):
- Screen Recording
- Full Disk Access
- Input Monitoring
Figure 3: Screen Recording
Figure 4: Camera
Figure 5: Microphone
Figure 6: Full Disk Access
Figure 7: Accessibility
Figure 8: Input Monitoring
ProctorTrack Support is Available 24x7x365 - They have recommended that you reach out to them as your initial source for support. ProctorTrack may be reached using the following contact methods:
- Phone: 1(844) 753-2020
- Submit a Support Ticket to ProctorTrack
- Chat Support: Use the Chat option in the lower right-hand corner while on the ProctorTrack Dashboard.
- Email: Support@Verificient.com
Need help with your ULID or something Account Related? Contact the Technology Support Center at (309) 438-4357
For a list of Frequently Asked Questions regarding ProctorTrack, Click Here.
- How to Add the ProctorTrack Tab to Your ReggieNet Site
- How to Create an Exam with ProctorTrack
- How to Take the ProctorTrack Onboarding Exam
- How to Review the Results of a Quiz through the ProctorTrack Dashboard
- How to Configure a Test Through the ProctorTrack Dashboard