After submitting your print job, you may pick it up and pay for it at any uPrint Release Station. Print jobs will be held for 24 hours before they are deleted and require you to upload again
When you print something with uPrint , you may pick up your print job at any of the uPrint Release Stations listed below.
uPrint Release Stations Available in Open Areas
These uPrint release stations are in open areas and available when their building is open. Please see https://coronavirus.illinoisstate.edu/building-status/ for current building hours.
- Bone Student Center (First floor concourse across from TechZone)**
- Color Printer
- Bone Student Center (Second floor in the Prairie Room, behind Qdoba)**
- Color Printer
- Moulton Hall 1st Floor Kiosk
- State Farm Hall of Business Atrium 30
- Degarmo Hall 308
- Turner Hall 102
- Science Lab Building 119
uPrint Release Stations for Residence Hall Students
These uPrint release stations are located within residence hall and open only to residence hall students. Please see the article Campus Computer Labs for current hours.
- Cardinal Court Building A
- Linkins uLab 103B
- Vrooman 004
- Watterson Hall uLab 110, 203
uPrint Release Stations Located in Computer Labs
These uPrint Release Stations are located within computer labs or other spaces that have limited open hours. Please see the article Campus Computer Labs for current hours.
- Centennial West 303
- Center for the Visual Arts 138 (Creative Commons)*/**
- Fell Hall 102, 108
- Felmley Hall of Science Annex 336
- Julia N. Visor Center (Vrooman 12)
- Julian Hall 215
- Ropp Agriculture Building 124**
- Stevenson Hall 250*
- Turner Hall 171*
*Color printing available at this location
Paying for Your Print Job
uPrint offers access to black & white printers and costs $.08 per page. Some computer labs on campus offer additional printing options, including larger paper and color printouts. These printing options vary by location.
To pay for your print job, you must have funds available on your Redbird Card or your Student Print Allowance. For information on how to check the available funds of the Student Print Allowance or add funds to your Redbird Card, please view the following articles:
To release and pick up your print job, please do the following:
- After submitting your print job, find the nearest uPrint station (a list of available locations is located under the uPrint Station Locations section of this article).
- Once you arrive to the specified location, move the mouse or press a key to wake up the uPrint release station (figure 1).
- Enter your ULID and password to login to the release station.
- Locate the job(s) that you have submitted to the release stations.
- Select the job(s) that you want to print by selecting the check boxes next to the job type and title (figure 2).
- Adjustments may be made to your print options for your job if it was submitted via the uPrint website, Email, or Mobile App (figure 3).
NOTE: The options will be unchangeable and greyed out if you printed from a lab computer using File > Print…
- Once you are ready to print, click the Print button under Destination.