Students of Illinois State University can complete their financial aid tasks and upload their files securely online.
This process is only available for financial aid tasks. Tasks involving other campus departments will require you to perform the recommended actions.
To upload your files, perform the following.
- Log in to My.IllinoisState.edu with your ULIID and Password.
- Click Tasks under the Account Notifications section (see figure 1).
- Click Take Action on the task you need to complete (see figure 2).
- Click the task from the To Do List in Campus Solutions (see figure 3).
- Click Proceed to Upload Documents in the task details.
- Click Upload (see figure 4).
- Accepted file formats include PDF, TIF, and JPG.
- Click the My Device icon and locate the file you wish to upload.
- Click Upload.
- Once the file is uploaded, click Done to complete the task.
To return to your To Do list, click the back arrow of your browser. The task you successfully completed will no longer show in the To Do List. The task list in My Illinois State will show a status of received for the task you completed.
To return to My Illinois State, enter My.IllinoisState.edu in your web browser address bar and press Enter to go to the site.
Functional Support: Contact the Financial Aid Office at 309-438-2231 or by email at FinancialAid@IllinoisState.edu.
Technical Support: Contact the Technology Support Center at 309-438-4357 or by email at SupportCenter@IllinoisState.edu.