When a user tries to add a Zoom meeting to their Outlook calendar through the Zoom Pro tool in ReggieNet, they are redirected to a page that displays an error, "Not the Host, (3,003)."
- Go to IllinoisState.Zoom.US.
- Click [Sign In] and enter your ULID and password.
- Click [Meetings] on the left side.
- Click the [meeting name] under Upcoming Meetings.
- Click [Outlook Calendar (.ics)] under the Time section to download the file.
- Open the file to add it into Outlook.
The link in ReggieNet for the Outlook calendar automatically downloads the file without first directing you to a login page like the Google and Yahoo links do. Since the Outlook link doesn’t prompt for credentials, you are not authenticated and will see that error page.