As a student, you will use the Student Accounts website to make payments towards your tuition and other fees. You can also specify a bank account for refunds.
As a student, you will use the Student Accounts website to do several things:
- Add and remove payment methods (bank accounts) to be used for payments and refunds
- Make payments to Illinois State University for tuition and fees
- Set up a payment plan, which allows you to make payments in installments over time
- Set up automatic payments (in conjunction with a payment plan) if desired
- Specify a bank account to use for refunds
- View 1098-T tax form
Logging in to Student Accounts
To access the Student Accounts website, please do the following:
- Go to the My Illinois State web portal at https://my.illinoisstate.edu/
- Click [Central Login] and enter your ULID and password. Click [Sign In]. If you are already signed into Central Login, you may skip this step.
- Select the [Student] tab at the top of the page.
- Click on [Student Accounts] in the Finances section.
- Under the heading Activity - Fall 2019 and Beyond, in the statement, “To view student account information in your Student Center, Log in here.”, click the word [here].
- Enter your ULID and password. Click [Sign In].
- On the Go Illinois State page, click [Student Service Center] in the blue bar at the top of the page.
- In the Student Service Center, find the blue shaded area on the right side of the page labeled “Student Accounts”. Click [Review Account Details].
For more information on the Student Accounts website, please refer to the following:
- 4061: Overview of Student Service Center
- 996: How to add/remove a payment method in Student Accounts
- 988: How to make a payment in Student Accounts
- 986: How to set up a payment plan in Student Accounts
- 983: How to sign up for electronic refunds in Student Accounts
- 698: How to Set up Authorized Users in Student Accounts
How to Get Help
For questions about payments and refunds, please contact Student Accounts at 309-438-5643.
For technical issues, including problems access the Student Accounts website, please contact the Technology Support Center at 309-438-4357 or email@example.com.