ReggieNet is an online course management system based on Sakai used by faculty and students at Illinois State University. Classes offered through Illinois State University may use ReggieNet to deliver course materials, assignments, quizzes and tests to students.
To access ReggieNet, go to https://reggienet.illinoisstate.edu and log in through Central Login.
Information on Central Login can be found in the article, Overview of Central Login.
Anyone with a valid ULID and password can log in to ReggieNet, however, only those with active courses in ReggieNet will have access to course materials.
The following controls can be used to navigate through ReggieNet.
- Home Link - The Home link appears at the left of the Site Navigation bar. Clicking the [Home] link will return you to the home page for the site you’re currently viewing.
- Site Navigation - The Site Navigation area located at the top of ReggieNet contains links to your courses. If you have a lot of courses in ReggieNet, you might not see them all on the Site Navigation. You can edit which sites appear as favorites in your Site Navigation by going to [Sites]and clicking the star icon next to any sites you wish to be favorited.
- Profile – Your name is displayed in the upper right along with a profile picture, if you have selected one. Click on your name to go to your profile, which allows you to edit the shared profile you appear as across all Reggienet sites you are a member of.
- Sites Button - The Sites menu contains links to all your courses. If you don’t see a particular course in your Favorites area, click [View All Sites].
- Course Site Menu - The Course Site Navigation menu on the left lists all the tools available within that course. Click on a tool name to access that tool.
Refer to the following articles on ReggieNet:
- Unable to Find Course in ReggieNet
- Taking a Quiz or Test in ReggieNet
- Understanding Forums in ReggieNet
- Adding Content to Resources in ReggieNet
- Uploading Files to Drop Box in ReggieNet
- Submitting an Assignment in ReggieNet
- How Do I Get to My Courses in ReggieNet?
Additional instructions are available through the Center for Teaching, Learning & Technology (CTLT) website. CTLT provides assistance to instructors on creating course content, navigating within ReggieNet, and more. Written instructions and how-to videos are available on the ReggieNet Support: Instructor Support Materials website.
If you’re having problems accessing or using ReggieNet, refer to the following information:
- Instructors: If you are an instructor who needs help using ReggieNet, please contact the Center for Teaching, Learning, and Technology (CTLT) at 309-438-2542.
- Note: If submitting a Service Request or Incident Ticket, please assign to the AT Technology Support Center who will ensure your request gets processed efficiently.
- Students: If you are a student who needs help with ReggieNet, please contact the Technology Support Center at 309-438-4357 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
The following issues have been identified with ReggieNet. Click the article title to learn more about the issue and any known workarounds.