As a member of Illinois State University, you can access a variety of applications through Illinois State University's Office 365, such as Mail, Calendar, People, OneDrive, etc.
Before you begin
Illinois State University's Office 365 is available to current student, faculty, staff, and annuitant members of Illinois State University.
How to Launch Apps in Office 365
To launch an app in Office 365, do the following:
- Go to Office365.IllinoisState.edu.
- Enter your @ilstu.edu email address in the first box.
2a. You must use yourULID@ilstu.edu (not yourULID@illinoisstate.edu).
- Enter your Password.
- Click Sign in.
- Office 365 Home page will appear and display available apps.
5a. If your default page is not set to Office 365 Home page, you can access the list of available apps by clicking the square icon in the upper-left corner of the window.
5b. Click the Office 365 tab at the top to go to the Office 365 Home page.
- On the Office 365 Home page, you will see a row of icons, or tiles, under "Collaborate with Office Online" for each app.
- Click any icon to launch the app.
Be sure to sign out of your Office 365 account if you are using a public computer/device.
You can sign out by closing your browser window or by doing the following:
- Click the icon that looks like a person located in the upper-right of the window.
- From the menu, click Sign out.
How to Get Help
For technical assistance, please contact the Technology Support Center by phone (309) 438-4357, or by email at email@example.com.