Users may submit uPrint Print jobs via their iOS or Android device.
Download the Pharos Print App
- Use your device’s App Store and search for “Pharos Print” application (available in the iOS and Google Play stores).
- Open the Pharos Print application and fill in the following information:
- Server Address: uPrint.IllinoisState.edu.
- Server Port: 443
- Tap [Connect].
Using the Pharos Print App
- Login with your ULID and password in the prompt and then tap [Log On].
- Mobile print queue will open. Tap [Upload] to select a file on your mobile device to print (figure 1).
- Select the file you want to print, and the job will upload and refresh once mobile print has received the file (figure 2).
- Select the file to modify setting such as copies, duplexing and color (figure 3).
IMPORTANT: When using the app in iOS, you will need to take a few extra steps:
- After logging into the Pharos Application, you won’t see an option to upload. You must first navigate to your Files or Picture Gallery
- Choose the File or Photo you are wanting to upload (See Figure 4)
- Click the [More] button (See Figure 4 above) and turn on the option to “Share with Pharos Print” (See Figure 5).
Confirm that you want to “Share IMG.fileextension with Pharos Print” by clicking [Print].
Navigate back to the Pharos App where you will see your image