If you are off-campus and need to pick up a file from SendTo, please follow the directions below
1. Navigate to the email that was sent to you from SendTo and open it (See Figure 1)
2. Click the blue hyperlink under the "Please click on the following link to download attachments:" message. Alternatively, you can click on the blue button labeled [Download Files] (See Figure 2).
3. You will be presented with an Authorization Field. Enter your Email into the Authorization Field and click [Authorize] (See Figure 3).
4. Using the same device and browser, go back to your email's inbox and either click the [Validate Email] button (See Figure 4) or enter the Validation Code in the Verify Field (See Figure 5) in the new window that opens and then click [Verify]. If you fail to verify in 1 hour, your Validation Code will expire. If this happens, click the [Resend Validation Email] button to have a new code sent to you (See Figure 5).
5. Read the Terms of Service. If you agree to the terms, click the [accept the terms of service] check box and then click the blue [accept button] to proceed (See Figure 6).
6. You can now download the attached files that were sent to you using SendTo by clicking on the file name next to Attached Files (See Figure 7).
Click the file(s) to download them.