Before You Begin
The Student Center portal refers to your major as a "program." You can view your major in the Student Center by viewing the My Program box.
Look Up Your Major
To look up your current major in the Student Center, do the following:
- Go to http://my.illinoisstate.edu.
- Sign in by clicking the button Sign in Using CentralLogin.
2a. If you have problems logging in, you can regain access to your account by completing the Account Recovery process.
- Log in with your ULID and password.
- Click the Academics tab.
- Click the Progress toward My Degree link (figure 1).
- Click the My Academics link at the top of the page (figure 2).
- Locate the My Program box on the right of the page (figure 3).
- The My Program box contains your program information including Institution, Career, Program, and Major.
- When you are finished viewing your major, click the Home Button at the top of the page to return to the main Student Center page (figure 4).
How to Get Help
For questions about your major, please contact your academic advisor.
For help with the Student Center portal, please contact the Technology Support Center at 309-438-4357 or email@example.com.