In order for a user to request access for a course to the Office 365 Video Channel, the following steps will need to be taken:
- Open a web browser and navigate to ITHelp.illinoisstate.edu.
- Click [Get Help].
- Click [Login to the IT Help Service Portal].
- Sign in with your ULID and Password.
- Click on the Office 365 and Web tab.
- Click [Request Access to the Office 365 Video Channel].
- Fill in Preferred Phone
- Enter the course number within the box next to What is the course number? (e.g. TEC 150).
- Enter the name or ULID of the instructor of the course in the box Who is the instructor of record for the course?
- Answer Is this a combined course? by selecting [Yes] or [No].
- Fill in the box Please provide the UILDs for any Graduate Assistants or others who should have access to upload and download video for the course with the relevant information if needed.
- Click [Save] near the top right corner of the form to submit it.