When you choose “Authentication Phone” as the method for Multi-Factor Authentication, refer to the following steps:
- When presented with the option to Keep your account secure, click the I want to set up a different method option if you want to be called to verify authentication with MFA (See Figure 1).
- Choose Phone from the drop down menu and then click Confirm. (See Figures 2 and 3)
- Enter your Mobile Number in the Enter phone number field beginning with the area code (Do not enter any spaces or dashes) We do not recommend that you use your desk phone number as you will need to be in office to answer the call sent to you. If you cannot be there to answer the call you will be unable to access your account. (See Figure 4).
- Click Next to receive a call to verify your account.
5. When you answer the call, you will be greeted by an automated voice recording asking you to press the Pound Key # to authenticate your credentials.
- After pressing the Pound Key # you will be informed that you have successfully authorized your account, and you will receive the notice “Verification Successful!” which results in signing you in.
- Overview of Multi-Factor Authentication
- How to Enable Multi-Factor Authentication
- Secure the Bird
- How to Remember your Multi-Factor Authentication Verification Method
- How to Sign-in Using Multi-Factor Authentication
- How to Set-up Multi-Factor Authentication using the Mobile App
- How to Set up Multi-Factor Authentication using your Phone Number - Text Message Verification