You may view your class schedule and textbooks in My Illinois State.
After you register for classes through the Student Center, you can view a schedule of your classes using the Class Schedule feature in My Illinois State. While viewing the class schedule, you can also view a listing of the required textbooks.
To view your class schedule and textbook summary in My Illinois State, do the following:
- Go to http://my.illinoisstate.edu.
- Sign in by clicking the button Sign in Using Central Login.
- Log in with your ULID and password.
- If you have problems logging in, you can regain access to your account by completing the account recovery process at Account.illinoisstate.edu.
- Click the Academics tab.
- Scroll down to My Class Schedule under Class Schedule. From there, you can view your class schedule for the current semester, check your required textbooks and materials, check your grade history, your weekly schedule, your final exam schedule, and more. See Figure 1 below.
If your class schedule does not appear on the front page after clicking Academics, scroll down further on the Academics page to the Advising and Planning section and click My Class Schedule. See Figure 2 below.
For questions related to your class schedule, please contact the Office of the University Registrar.
For questions or problems related to My Illinois State, please contact the Technology Support Center at 309-438-4357 or firstname.lastname@example.org.