Students can submit assignments to their instructors through ReggieNet.
ReggieNet is an online learning management system at Illinois State University.
If your class uses ReggieNet, your instructor might ask you to submit assignments in ReggieNet. Depending on how your instructor created the assignment, you will have different options for submitting.
The instructions below explain how to submit in ReggieNet.
Whether or not you can submit an assignment more than once depends on how your instructor created the assignment in ReggieNet.
An instructor can decide to allow students to resubmit an assignment either by default or on an individual basis. The instructor also has control over how many times resubmission is allowed.
To submit an assignment in ReggieNet, do the following:
- Go to https://reggienet.illinoisstate.edu/ and log in.
- Select the course from the Site Navigation at the top of the page (you may need to click on Sites to locate the site).
- Click Assignments in the left-hand navigation.
- An Assignment List is displayed which contains assignments for the course. This list includes both new and old assignments.
- Click the assignment you want to submit.
- The top half of the assignment page includes details like the due date, grading method, and instructions. These details are determined by your instructor.
- The bottom half of the page explains your options for submitting the assignment. Depending on how your instructor wants you to complete the assignment, you might be asked to enter text directly into ReggieNet or you might be asked to upload a file (like a Word document). Your instructor can also create assignments that require you to do work outside of ReggieNet.
- Follow the instructions to complete the assignment.
- When you are done, click Submit.
- If you’ve started the assignment but aren’t ready to submit it, click the [Save Draft] button instead. This will save the text you have written without submitting it to your instructor. You can come back and finish your work at a later time.
Important: Depending on how the assignment has been configured by your instructor you might only be able to submit the assignment once. Make sure you have completed all instructions and are satisfied with your work before submitting the assignment.
- After submitting your assignment, you will receive an email notification which serves as a receipt. The email notification includes a Submission ID which can be used to verify that you submitted the assignment.