Qualtrics replaces Select Survey as the online survey platform for use by members of the Illinois State University community for research and instruction. The Qualtrics survey platform allows you to construct surveys, distribute them to your respondents, report on your results, and more. Insights are easy to gather regardless of whether your project is market or academic, on-going or one-off.
To help you get started with the Qualtrics Survey Platform, visit the link below to be taken to the official Qualtrics website where you can view instructional video, search their knowledge base for more in depth questions and answers, and get direct help or send feedback to the Qualtrics support team.
PLEASE NOTE: By clicking the above link, you acknowledge that you wish to be taken to an external website not supported by Illinois State University.
- 1728: Understanding the Academics Tab in the My.IllinoisState.edu Web Portal
- 3971: Logging in to the Illinois State Qualtrics Survey Platform for the First Time
- 3972: Overview of the Qualtrics Survey Platform
- 3974: Collaborating with Others on a Qualtrics Survey
- 5205: Accessbility Considerations for Survery Creators in Qualtrics
- 5206: Problems with Specific Question Types in Qualtrics
- 5856: How To Set Up an Anonymous Survey in Qualtrics