By default, replies to email in Office 365 are set to Reply all. You may change the default setting, or you may change the setting for an individual reply.
To Change Your Reply Setting for an Individual Reply:
You may change this setting be clicking on the drop-down arrow next to Reply all and selecting Reply, as shown in Figure 1:
To Change Your Default Reply Setting:
- Sign in to Office 365 and select the [Mail] tile.
- Click the gear icon in the upper-right corner.
- Click [Mail] under Your app settings.
- In the Options menu to the left, under "Automatic Processing", click [Reply settings].
- Select the radio button next to "Reply", and then click the [Save] button, as shown in Figure 2.
How to Get Help
For technical assistance, you may contact the Technology Support Center at 309-438-4357, or by email at SupportCenter@illinoisstate.edu.