Students and instructors can participate in online discussions by replying to posts in the Forums tool in ReggieNet.
Before You Begin
ReggieNet allows instructors and students to engage in online conversations.
Students and instructors can reply to discussion threads in ReggieNet with their own comments and questions.
Reply to a Post in Forums
To reply to a post in Forums in ReggieNet, do the following:
- Go to https://reggienet.illinoisstate.edu/ and log in.
- Select the course from the Site Navigation at the top of the page (you may need to click on More Sites to locate the site).
- Click [Forums] in the left hand navigation bar.
- Click one of the topic names. This will take you into the topic.
- Click on one of the existing threads.This will take you into the thread.
- Find a post to which you would like to reply.
- Click on the [Reply] link OR click on the post title and click on the [Reply to This Message] button in the tool menu for that post.
- Enter a message.
- You can quote the message to which you are replying by clicking Insert original text.
- When you are done, click [Post].
Responses appear indented below the messages to which they refer.