ReggieNet allows you to take assessments, or tests and quizzes, for your courses.
Before You Begin
ReggieNet is an online learning management system at Illinois State University.
If your class uses ReggieNet, your instructor might prepare quizzes and tests for you in ReggieNet. You can only access course material if you are a member of that course.
The instructions below explain how to take a quiz or test in ReggieNet.
Take a Quiz or Test in ReggieNet
To take a quiz or test in ReggieNet, do the following:
Go to https://reggienet.illinoisstate.edu and log in.
Select the course from the Site Navigation at the top of the page (you may need to click on More Sites to locate the site).
Click [Tests & Quizzes] in the left-hand navigation.
New tests and quizzes are listed under Take an Assessment.
Old tests and quizzes you have already taken are listed under Submitted Assessments.
Click on the test or quiz you wish to take.
Read the instructions before beginning the test or quiz. Then click [Begin Assessment].
- Depending on how the instructor created the quiz, you might be able to see all questions at once, or you might be limited to one question at a time.
When you are finished, click [Submit for Grading].
- You will see a confirmation page.
Click [Submit for Grading] again.
During Your Assessment
The following suggestions can help you while taking a test or quiz in ReggieNet.
- Do not take a test or quiz on a mobile device.
- Click the [Save] button to save your current progress. You can do this at any time and as many times as you want.
- The [Reset Selection] link allows you to clear all selected answers.
- If available, the [Table of Contents] button allows you to view all parts of the test or quiz.
- Clicking the [Mark for Review] button (if available) will mark a question in the Table of Contents, allowing you to easily return to that question later to check on it.
- The [Exit] button allows you to exit the assessment. ReggieNet will automatically save any questions you have answered up to that time.
- Be aware that depending on where you last clicked, using the scroll wheel on your mouse can change the answers you have selected.
When you finish the assessment, be sure to save the confirmation number given to you. This is proof that you have completed the test or quiz.
If you need technical assistance with ReggieNet or need to report an issue, please contact the Technology Support Center at 309-438-4357 or by email at SupportCenter@ilstu.edu