Configure Kindle Fire to access “ISUNet,” a secure wireless network that is accessible throughout campus.
To configure Kindle Fire for “ISUNet” wireless, do the following:
- On the home screen, press the Wi-Fi icon in the top-right corner of the screen.
- Press Wi-Fi.
- Make sure Wireless Networking is turned on.
- From the list of wireless networks, press ISUNet.
- You are presented with a number of options. Select the following:
- For EAP method, select PEAP.
- For Phase 2 authentication, select MSCHAPV2.
- For CA certificate, select (unspecified).
- For User certificate, select (unspecified).
- For Identity, enter your ULID.
- For Anonymous Identity, leave this box empty.
- For Password, enter your password.
- Press Connect.
- If you are unable to see the Connect button, press the keyboard icon located in the lower-right corner of your screen. This will hide the keyboard so you can see the Connect button.
Kindle Fire is now connected to “ISUNet” wireless. When you are within range of “ISUNet,” your Kindle Fire will automatically reconnect.
How to Get Help
For technical assistance, you may contact the Technology Support Center at 309-438-4357, or by email at SupportCenter@IllinoisState.edu.
Back to Overview: