Faculty and staff at Illinois State University may request access to the Formstack application.
Request Access to Formstack
Faculty and staff at Illinois State University may request access to the Formstack application. A training session is required before access is granted. Use the steps below to sign up for a training session:
- Navigate to the CTLT website at https://ctlt.illinoisstate.edu/events/courses/.
- Click [Formstack].
- Select the date/time you prefer.
- When prompted, login using your ULID and current password.
- Under “Actions” select [Register for this Event].
5a. If you are unable to locate [Register for this Event], submit a ticket via ITHelp.IllinoisState.edu to be manually entered into the training session.
Your request has been submitted. You will receive an email confirmation shortly after registering. Please note that access to your department’s Formstack group is contingent on managerial approval after you have completed the required training session.
Log into Formstack
Once you have been granted Formstack access, you may access the application by navigating to Forms.IllinoisState.edu. To login, do the following:
- Go to Forms.IllinoisState.edu.
- Enter your ISU email address and click [Log into Formstack].
- Click [Sign into Central Login] under the password field and enter your ULID and Password .
You have successfully signed in and will be directed to your dashboard.
How to Get Help
For technical assistance, you may contact the Technology Support Center at 309-438-4357, or by email at SupportCenter@IllinoisState.edu.