The Faculty Center is where instructors can go to access variety of online resources, such as viewing details about classes you teach, final exam schedule, textbook list, class rosters, download class rosters, and grade submissions.
To use access your Faculty Center, you must login to the My.IllinoisState.edu website with your ULID and password. Once logged in, select the red Faculty Center tab, located on the upper left side of the page.
- How to Add or Update Your Emergency Contacts Using My.IllinoisState.edu
- Overview of Personal Information/Contact Information at Illinois State University
Faculty Center Resources
There are a number of Knowledge Resources available to assist you in navigating Faculty Center.
- View Details about the Classes You Teach
- View Your Class Roster in the Faculty Center
- Download Your Class Roster from the Faculty Center
- Printing Class Rosters with Student Photos from the Faculty Center
- How to Email Your Students in Faculty Center
- How to Assign and Approve Final Grades in Faculty Center
- Faculty Center Final Grade Submission FAQs
How to Get Help
For functional questions about Faculty Center, you may contact the Office of the University Registrar at (309) 438-2188, or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Walk-in office hours are Monday – Friday 8AM to 4:30PM.
For technical assistance, you may contact the Technology Support Center at 309-438-4357, or by email at SupportCenter@illinoisstate.edu.