Digital Measures is a tool used as a teaching, research, and service report generator. This tool also feeds faculty information to department websites and soon About.IllinoisState.edu sites.
This tutorial discusses how to log into the Digital Measures tool.
Logging into Digital Measures
- Navigate to https://www.digitalmeasures.com/login/ilstu/faculty.
- Log in using your ULID and password.
- When you log in, your home page will look like the image below (Figure 1).
Once you are logged in, the five main categories you will see are General Information, Teaching, Scholarship/Research, Service, and Administrative Data. Below these categories are subcategories, which go into further detail about faculty information. For more information, see the section below entitled, Categories.
Image Description: A screenshot of the Digital Measures homepage.
You have now successfully logged into the Digital Measures tool.
You will see five main categories after you have logged into Digital Measures:
- General Information – You can update information on things such as office hours, previous and/or current education, memberships and much more.
- Teaching – Under this category you can enter information on your academic advising, thesis, dissertations and more.
- Scholarship/Research – Enter your publications, presentations, and other professional performances.
- Service – Any activities that you engage in or supervise both in and outside the University will be located in this section.
- Administrative Data - Here you can find data such as administrative assignments, status within the university, your department in the university, and more.
Additional Digital Measures General Tutorial Subjects
- Digital Measures General Tutorial - Adding and Editing Information
- Website Citation
- Education & Other General Information
- Upload a Syllabus
- Office Hours
- My website information didn’t change after I updated it in Digital Measures
- Digital Measures General Tutorial - Pasteboard