Wireless service is available across campus and to students living in the campus residence halls at Illinois State University.
- I will abide by Illinois State University’s Appropriate Use Policy.
- I will not unlawfully download or share copyrighted material (music, movies, documents, etc.).
- I understand that peer-to-peer traffic is blocked through ISUnet.
- I will not engage in activities which disrupt the campus network.
- I understand that I am responsible for all activities that occur through the devices I am registering.
- I understand that the network may be temporarily unavailable; network access may be limited during maintenance periods; and bandwidth restrictions may apply to certain applications or services.
- I understand that the network will be routinely monitored for security threats and/or management activity, including, but not limited to, spyware, viruses, denial of service attacks, copyrighted material, and unprotected systems.
- I have installed all required critical security updates and all required software.
- I will not attempt to alter, change, or modify any software installed during the device registration process.
- I understand that to use ISUnet, my computer must be configured to use DHCP to obtain a dynamic IP address.
- I understand that I may only connect one device at a time to an ISUnet Ethernet jack and that I may not connect other communication devices, such as an Ethernet hub, router, switch, printer server, or wireless access point.
If you do not understand each of these conditions, please contact the Technology Support Center at (309) 438- HELP (8-4357) for more information.
Back to Overview: