iPeople is a Human Resources application used to report work hours, update address and other personal contact information, and view and approve employee time.
Overview of iPeople
Student employees, faculty, and staff have access to iPeople, which is used for many job-related tasks. iPeople can be accessed through My.IllinoisState.edu, under the Employee tab.
iPeople for Employees
iPeople allows Illinois State University employees to do the following:
- Report work hours
- Report time away from work
- View pay advice information
- Review, select, and update benefits
- View W4 information
- View vacation and sick balances
Please Note: Effective March 31, 2017, to help protect employees, Illinois State University has restricted access to payroll-related employee self-service functionality to the University network. Users who are off campus and not on the network will not be able to view paychecks, and check W-2 and W-4 forms without first establishing a connection to our University network.
To download or view their Pay Advices or Form W-2s or change their tax elections, Form W-4, please use Cisco AnyConnect.
Please refer to the following knowledge articles for assistance with connecting using a VPN connection:
- Install and Connect Using the VPN Profile for Mac OS X
- Connecting with Cisco AnyConnect for Windows
- Overview of VPN
iPeople for Managers or Administrative Employees
iPeople allows Illinois State University managers and administrative employees to do the following:
- View and approve employee time
- View current departmental compensation and report information
- Run queries for probation dates, rank and tenure information, and departmental contact information
- How do I view my vacation and sick leave information online?
- Unable to View Paycheck in iPeople
- Creating an Account in the CMS Benefits Portal
Refer to the Human Resources Information System article on iPeople.
How can I get help with iPeople?
You can get help with iPeople by contacting the Technology Support Center at 309-438-4357 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.