You can make a conference call with up to eight people (including yourself) on your Cisco VoIP phone.
Making a Conference Call
To make a conference call, do the following:
- Call the first person you want to invite to the conference call.
- Press the more button (If you are using Cisco IP Phone model 7975, you may skip this step).
- Press the Confrn button. This starts the conference call.
- Enter a new phone number to invite.
- Press the Confrn button. This adds the person to the conference call.
- Repeat steps 2 through 5 (or 3 through 5, if using Cisco IP Phone model 7975) to add additional people to the conference call.
- If you initiate a conference call using long distance service, you need to be the last person to hang up. If you hang up before the others and they continue talking, you are still paying for the call.
Important: It is no longer possible to remove a party from a conference call.