Your Illinois State University account must be activated to gain access to My Illinois State, Office 365, and ReggieNet.
To activate your account, do the following:
- Go to Account.IllinoisState.edu
- Click [Activate ULID Now].
- Enter your University ID number (UID) and your birth date and click [Continue].
Note: ULID account UID numbers may be found on your Redbird ID card or acceptance letter. DLID account UID numbers are delivered through the official secure messaging service, SendTo.
- Complete the form and click [Continue].
- An email message will be sent to the third party address provided in the previous step.
- Click the link in the email to validate your email address. After verifying, you will be directed to complete the rest of the activation process.
IMPORTANT: This process must be completed using the same browser and device (e.g. Do not start the process on a computer and open the email link using another device such as a cell phone).
- Review the agreement on the Electronic Signature Acknowledgement Form and do one of the following:
- To opt in to eConsent, click [I Consent], enter your initials, and click [Continue].
- To opt out of eConsent, click [I Opt Out], enter your initials, and click [Continue].
- Check [Agree] to the Appropriate Use Policy and click [Continue].
- To review this policy, click the link provided.
- Create your password and security question and click [Continue].
Your account has been successfully activated. Office 365 access may be unavailable for up to 1 hour after account activation.
For technical assistance, contact the Technology Support Center at 309-438-4357, or by email at SupportCenter@IllinoisState.edu.
For assistance with your UID number, contact the Registrar Service Center at 309-438-2188.