You can transfer a call you received to a third party number on your Cisco VoIP phone.
To transfer a call to a third party phone number, do the following:
- While you are on a call, press the Transfer button; this places the call on hold.
- Enter the third party’s phone number.
- As a courtesy, wait until the third party has answered so you can explain who you will be transferring and the nature of the call.
- Press the Transfer button again; this connects the caller to the other party, and disconnects you from the call.
- After transferring the call, hang up.