To access the Vita form, do the following:
- Navigate to: https://www.digitalmeasures.com/login/ilstu/faculty/
- Log in using your ULID and password.
- Click [Reports] on the top sidebar.
Creating the Report
Digital Measures Activity Insight allows users to create multiple custom reports including Vitas.
To create a report, do the following:
- Click on [Reports] at the first top of the screen.
- Select [Vita by Format Style] from the reports menu on the bottom. The page will look like the one below (Figure 1)
Image description: A screenshot of the vita report option within Digital Measures.
In the Date Range section, enter the Start Date and End Date. Only data within this date range will be included in the report.
In the Report Options section, click on the [arrow] to select a Citation Style from the drop-down menu. You can choose from APA, MLA, Chicago (Manual of Style), or Bluebook.
In the File Format section, click on the [arrow] next to File Format to select the file format from the drop-down menu that you want the report to be exported to.
- Selecting Microsoft Word will allow you to make changes to the exported document (changes won’t affect the Digital Measures Activity Insight system data).
Click the [arrow] next to Page Size to select either Letter or A4 from the drop-down menu.
Click [Run Report]. Once clicked, a file will automatically be downloaded to your computer.
To save the document, you must open the report and save the file to your documents.